How Long Does Brazilian Hair Last?
How to care for Brazilian Hair?
- use sulphate free shampoos
- wash as often as you would your own natural hair or after 15-20 wears or if there is a lot of product build up
- apply conditioner & comb through with a paddle brush
- always comb from ends/ tips to scalp/ roots
- rinse with lukewarm water
- air dry
- for Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle with water to define curls
- for more defined curls use a leave in conditioner
- before sleeping loosely wrap your hair in a satin bonnet/ scarf or sleep on a satin pillowcase
- place your wig on a wig stand or mannequin when sleeping
- always brush hair away from the roots and start at the tips/ bottom & work your way up towards the roots/ top
What's the difference between a Lace frontal and 4*4 closure?
A Lace Front Wig/ Ear to ear wig has lace all along the front of your hairline from ear to ear. This results in the most natural looking hairlines. The size of the lace area is 13" long (i.e. from ear to ear) and 4"-6" wide (i.e. from your hairline towards the back of your head and this is where you can part the hair into different styles and lines).
A 4x4 Lace Wig is a wig made using a closure and therefore the lace area along the hairline is 4" (so not as wide as compared to a lace front wig) but you still have 4" of parting space as well and are able to create a very natural looking style especially if you prefer a middle parting style.
Can I use heat tools on my hair?
Yes you can although we recommend using a low heat setting of 120C in order to prevent damaging your hair
In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your hair we recommend always using a heat protectant spray prior to styling
How do I place an order?
1. Order Online
2. Order via Whatsapp - 0818324051
4. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed instructions on how to order online?
Not used to ordering hair online? Please follow these step by step instructions below:
1. Order online at www.juniperandblaze.co.za (see guide below)
2. Whatsapp us on 0818324051
3. Email us on email@example.com
TO ORDER ONLINE
1. On the product page that you like choose the colour, style & quantity
2. Click on the "Add to Cart" Button
3. Click on the "Check Out" Button
4. Fill in your name, email address & delivery details so that we know where to deliver to
5. Click on "Continue to Payment"
7. If you prefer doing an EFT transfer or Bank Deposit please see below and use your Name and cell phone number as Reference
For these options please email us proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Lace front wig?
Lace Front Wigs
These wigs have high quality lace all along the front of the wig (from ear to ear). The lace blends with your skin to create the illusion that the hair is growing from your scalp and therefore creates a very natural look.
You can part the hair anywhere along the lace and therefore lace front wigs allow for a versatile look and a variety of parting options
The lace is comfortable, soft and breathable.
Lace Front wigs come with adjustable straps and combs so the wigs fit comfortably and securely,
What you need to know about Lace front wigs
We understand that buying your 1st wig can be a bit daunting & comes with many questions. Please be rest assured that there is nothing to be afraid of. The quality of wigs has come a long way over the last 5 years & most of the things that people are worried about are no longer applicable due to the improvement in product quality.
Below are a couple of factors that we think all first time buyers should consider & know in order to get the best value from your purchase:
Brazilian Hair: hair will last the longest, amazing quality, most natural look, hair can be dyed, requires regular maintenance, can be styled as you would your own hair
Recommended Extra products:
After care involves maintaining your own natural hair as well as that of your wig or weave
- Wig Cap
- Wig Glues
- Hot Comb
- Edge Comb
A couple of things you do not need to worry about
- Wig hairlines do look natural & with a bit of styling effort no one will even know you are wearing a wig
- You will not sweat in your wig. Lace Wigs are made using the highest quality breathable lace
- Your wig will not fall off. All our wigs come with adjustable straps for extra comfort and support and with combs